Set The Date and Leave The Rest to Us.
- South Hall 4,300, (1,700 tiered permanent
seats & 2,600 steel folding chairs)
- Additional 1,200 bleacher seats available
- Total seating capacity 5,500
- Maximum size -40' wide x 60' deep, 4-7' high
w/p.a. wings 12' x 16'
- Portable Wenger performance stage (4' x 8'
- Covering is available
- Aluminum ramp 15' x 4'
- Four sets of steps with hand-rails
- Stage skirt - black or navy blue
- Steel beamed ceiling structure easily conducive
to ail types of rigging
- Ceiling clearance; 26' lowest point, 50'
highest point, Pitched roof
- Normal stage location - East wall, South
- Main trusses at 22' center to center
Sound, Lighting and Electrical
- Total amperes available: 3,000 + 3 phase
- Sound & lights separate services
- Distance from power terminal to rear of stage
is less than 100 feet
- In-house electrician
- Lighting and sound packages available upon
- High Intensity 400 watt metal halide house
- Suitable for TV & Video taping
- Nine dressing rooms are available within
100 feet of the stage with private restroom and shower facilities
- Catered food and beverage available through
Ticket Agencies / Box Office
- Arrangements can be made through the ODEUM,
with Ticketmaster, which covers the entire Chicagoland
- Box offices located on premises - Four indoor
windows, Two outdoor windows
- Ticket Sellers / Ticket takers
- Security ushers, stage hands, and other labor
can be made available through the ODEUM, as requested.
- Right to work facility
- Concessions, catering, food and beverage
- Decorating of exhibit booths
Additional Areas of Facility
- Banquet Hall
- Promoter's Office
- Referee Room
- First Aid Room
- Security Center
- Pro Shop
- North Conference Room
- South Hall Drive - in overhead door (14'
wide, 14' high)